Monday, January 12, 2009

Growing up with Enid Blyton....


I still remember , in my early school days, there was a once-a-week -small Library inside our school, and the book collection was not quite what we call extensive, but managed enough to refresh our flights of fantasies every week, every single week.
And it was then in Class 3 when I read my First Noddy book, and ........
it was love at first sight for me,............ then slowly came the Bedtime stories.... and as time passed, .....I have gone through The Famous Five, The Five Find-outers, The Secret Seven, Adventurers, and so on and so forth.

My vacations were spent in the amazing mystries and adventures along with the characters of these stories.

I created a world of my own like so many others, and the conjurer for this magic world was none other than THE ENID BLYTON, the name which looks so familiar now, as if I see my own name.

The writing was so simple, so lucid, that even a boy like me from a completely different socio economin and cultural background identified himslef readily with the characters and became a part of them.


I want to thank her so much, because I consider that the person I am today, has a lot to do with this stories, the tales of Hope, Spirit, Positivesness, willingness to see through it all, and still smile, .....Thank You Enid Blyton.



For those people who are Enid Blyton fans like me...and would to go back down the memory lane, with Georgina Kirrin, the Circus Parties,the five find outers, the secret seven guys, and the good old bedtime stories.I am trying to share my collection so far for you guys to enjoy a trip back in time.below is a list of stories that i have with me....if you have any more....then please share them with me....

A. Famous Five :
1.Five On A Treasure Island
2. Five Go Adventuring Again
3. Five Run Away Together
4. Five Go to Smuggler's Top
6. Five Go Off in a Caravan
7. Five On Kirrin Island Again
8. Five Go Off To Camp
9. Five Get into Trouble
10. Five Have A Wonderful Time


B. Adventure Series :
1. The Island of Adventure
2. The Castle of Adventure
3. The Valley of Adventure
4. The Sea of Adventure
5. The Mountain of Adventure
6. The Ship of Adventure
7. The Circus of Adventure
8. The River of Adventure
C. Adventouroes Four


1. The Adventurous Four


2. The Adventurous Four Again


D. The Rilloby Fair Mystery


E. Secret Seven stories


F. Five Found outers.


G. St Clares


E. Malory Towers.


Leave your comments behind, and follow my blog regularly for more updates.Moreoever new suggestions are are always welcome.

I am  uploading this books in my blog www.myenidblyton.blogspot.com, visit there to read the same and if you require a pdf version for the same, leave a comment requesting so with your email id, and i will be forwarding the same to you.


Take care have a lovely day

fOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS GREAT AUTHOUR. CLICK THE DOWN LINK

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear All!!!

    I feel this is an interesting and wonderful platform to interact with each other and share the view points of different people,it is a platform where we get the oppertunity to learn new things ,increase our knowledge,enrich our culture.It is a place where we will find fews lost fact of our chilhood,many things many activities that we use to conduct during our chilhood,a platform where we can explore our hidden talents by sharing new facts.A place where we will find some good time to invest during our leasuire to create a good and new world by imparting new ideas,which might be an important and fruitfull resourse,that might be hidden within us .
    So come let us all join hands to know each other and share our views ,emotions expressions.Lets us invest some time here to create a new world,and i am sure we all can do that......
    So hope to read more interesting informations soon.
    God Bless You All!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for uor valuable comments , they mean a lot to me